Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Sickness

Fingers running through my hair
Its before dawn and its time
Awake, cause Im dry
The sweat smelling like medicine.
This morning looks like dusk
Its all the same to me with you
With you hugging me inside
Hugging me warm and once again
My thoughts breathe hope.
Sunsets or day breaks I need you
For the long day, for the long night
When I start feeling your message of love
Nothing is more important
In my chest flying in a frenzy are doves
Inner peace,
At this hour I am glad to have you by my side
In the good and mostly the bad
No love is like yours
Bitter out and sweet within
My duty to you is my life
No woman compares to you
Not my mother that gave me life
I love you cause you promise me death
Yet you rob me of heaven
When I lay with you in my blood
There are no laments, nothing comes to my aid
When they start I turn and turn,
There is sweat and voices
The sun hasnt come up
The last ghosts of the night appear
Its what I want
I dont claim anything then
I dont beg for any mercy
All I need is you for that moment
My tears start to run with my blood
My memories my happiness and hope
Its all faded in liquid
All gone in a flask
In the end fears fade with you
And only the shakes remain.

No comments: